This report aims to provide a picture of the targeted This Girl Can funded project delivered by London Sport during summer 2017. It’s based on observation from London Sport, with feedback gathered from partners and recipients.
Referring to three groups of stakeholders:
1. Delivery Partner – the organisation providing the delivery coach e.g. GoodGym
2. Delivery Coach – the individual delivering the activity for 6-10 weeks.
3. Organisation – the organisation that received the activity for its female users
Throughout the report there will be both key learnings and feedback.
· Key Learnings: Are things that should be considered and/or applied for delivering a similar project
· Feedback: Are comments made by one of the three stakeholder groups. These will be in speech bubbles.