This report documents the experience and views of 1,590 Camden residents on life in the early phases of Covid-19. Through a survey and a series of in-depth interviews with a diverse group, Healthwatch Camden were provided with rich insight on the challenges and experiences people are faced with during a lockdown.
The detailed report makes 16 key findings that come under 5 key categories:
- Finding information about Covid-19
- Changes to experience of health and care services
- Concerns during 'lockdown'
- Impact on health and wellbeing
- Transitioning out of lockdown